Levels of Membership
Bronze: $75 per year, including the following benefits:
• Business cards being displayed at City Hall
• Listing on the Chamber website as a member
• Sign for your business for the “Put Community First Shop Local” campaign - we are asking that you commit to put this sign up the first week of every month outside your business so that throughout the community we are sharing our message to shop local
• Chamber will have a featured business of the month that will be posted on the website and Chamber Facebook page; we will also encourage other local organizations to share this via Facebook
• If your business is doing something special and you would like that information shared via Facebook this will be an option as well
• Chamber will be happy to be a part of your business’s customer appreciation events, ribbon cuttings etc.
• Chamber will host a monthly meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7 pm
• Chamber will also offer monthly networking meetings on the 3rd Thursday of the month
• Chamber will host 3-4 major events to promote business annually that you can be a part of to help promote your business
Non-Profit Bronze Membership: $35 per year
Individual Membership: $25 per year
Silver: $150 per year, including all the benefits of a Bronze Membership plus the following:
• You will be listed on a glossy 6 x 11 campaign post card listing all the Chamber businesses and their contact information
• This postcard will be bulk mailed to the Blue Ridge twice during the campaign
• The postcards will be handed out at local events in our community such as the Rodeo, National Night Out, Saturday Night Blue Ridge, homecoming parade, Christmas parade or event, and Chamber hosted bazaars
• Postcards will be handed out to new water department clients
• We will ask that the school send them home with every student at the beginning of the year and they will also be given out to new students that move into the school district
• Chamber will set up a table at homecoming games and hand them out as well.
• We will ask the school to support the campaign by making announcements at sporting events every quarter and displaying the campaign signs
• We will reach out to community organizations and non-profits to have a person from their organization help promote the Chamber within their organization. In return we as a Chamber will do what we can to promote what they are doing as well.
Membership Levels - PDF
©2018 Blue Ridge Chamber of Commerce
Mail: PO Box 146
Blue Ridge, TX 75424
About the Blue Ridge Chamber
Blue Ridge is just a short drive from the DFW Metroplex with plenty of opportunities for local businesses, visitors, and residents. We seek to make commerce happen through business expansion and attraction, as well as the advocacy efforts that help improve business in our area.